Taxpreneur Academy: Study Hall Series
This is a 6 week course with LIVE and RECORDED content designed to help tax preparers and taxpayers alike understand the details of a tax return AND the most recent changes to tax laws passed by the House and Senate as they relate to your tax return. We will take a deep-dive, study hall approach to understanding taxes and your tax return using real examples and scenarios. In this course you will learn:
-The basics of breaking down your tax return with examples
-Schedule A- Understanding and entering Itemized Deductions (Mortgage Interest, Medical Expenses, Taxes Paid, Gifts to Charity, Casualty and Theft Losses) A
- Schedule D- The basis of Capital Gains/Losses and how to properly enter proceeds from the sale of stocks, options and personal property
-Retirement Distributions and the Covid Relief three year Tax Free Allowance
-Schedule C (Profit and Loss Statement) and qualified business deductions
-How to create a personal tax plan to maximize credits and deductions that work in your favor.
**This is an ONGOING COURSE and new content is added each week over a 6 week period. Recorded content is loaded after each live class is complete. You will be notified when the latest content is available**
- A full understanding of your tax return, credits and deductions, and how to come up with a personal strategy to reduce your tax liability or maximize your refund.
- LIVE weekly calls covering content material
- Recorded content of the Live calls with slides
- Sample Returns to follow along with the recorded calls
- LIVE Student Interaction with Q&A (on live calls only)